MCA Motor Club of America Scam – Does the MCA Motor Club of America Scam Really Exist?
You are here for a reason. You want to know if the MCA Motor Club of America scam is real or not. Well, I congratulate you for conducting proper research. First let me give you an overview of this company. MCA is short for Motor Club of America. It is a trusted company who has been in business since 1926 and offers unique motor club services to drivers and non- drivers.
Many people think MCA is a scam simply because of the way the company decided to market their business, which is word of mouth advertising. Let’s look at a few other reasons why people may think this company is a scam.
- Uneducated on what a scam is. One of the worst things a person can do is not conduct proper research when looking into joining or making a purchase from a company. Assumption can be very dangerous. When we assume it’s kind of like forcing our minds into believing what we know as the truth to be false.
- Some people have really been scammed before. I’ve never been scammed before, partly because I do thorough research before I join anything. It has to be a terrible thing to face. Even when you join MCA, I recommend you to do your own research on the company. Think about the mind that these people are in because of a certain person or company wanted to be greedy. Can you really blame someone for being a skeptic? No. But after all, at some point in time you have to reopen your mind and get involved if you want change in your life.
- Listening to other people opinions. This has to be the worst reason to think a company is a scam. Many times when a person suggest that a company or business is not legit, they haven’t even tried the product or service themselves.
- They quit and want to blame the company, product, or sponsor. Some people quit because they didn’t make the million dollars overnight like they thought they would. If you come into an opportunity with the mindset of getting rich quick, you have already quit before you started.
If you don’t know by now MCA Motor Club of America is NOT a Scam. It is a legit company with over 9 million members and counting.
The MCA Scam Does Not Exist
The company’s that should be questioned about their legitimacy are the company’s who have been around less than 5 years. As stated before Motor Club of America has been in business since 1926. If you decide that you would like to partner with the company and advertise their services, you have to complete a W-9 form. What company is a scam if you have to report your earnings to the IRS that you made with the company. The truth is, if the MCA scam was real or if it was a pyramid scheme the company would have been shut down a long time ago.
Just look at some of the many benefits they offer to its’ members:
- vehicle road side assistance
- boat trailer emergency roadside assistance
- rv emergency roadside assistance
- motor cycle emergency roadside assistance
- dually (over 1 ton) emergency roadside assistance
- livestck trailer emergency roadside assistance
- up to $500 travel assistance reimbursement
- trip planning and travel discounts
- up to $25,000 bail bond to release you
- up to $2,000 fees to defend and $1,000 protect you
- a $5,000 stolen vehicle reward
- $1,000 credit card protection
- $500 farm equipment reward
- Prescription, vision, and dental discounts
Remember this. When joining, you are paying for the membership, not to become a referral agent. You may have seen flyers or ads that read, “Turn $40 into $80 by joining MCA”(or something like that). That doesn’t mean you are paying $40 for the business. Here is why you should get the membership when joining. First, it’s honestly a great service. Secondly, how can you advertise a service that you haven’t become a member of yourself?
Think about this. When you have a product that offers outstanding benefits. When you have a market that needs your product. You put those two together and it’s like something magical happens. The person you help get access to MCA will be protected when they are out on the road. Afterwards, you will get paid for helping them get access to Motor Club of America. Everybody wins. That means you will pay you every Friday via direct deposit to your bank account.
MCA Scam Verdict
Overall, There is no such thing as a MCA Motor Club of America Scam. All MCA members have instant access to over $150,000 worth of benefits. Not only that, but the company gives you the choice to make money with them. This is the chance of a life time, and it’s only going to get better. If I were you and I needed some extra money I’d sign up now. A one-time payment of $39.90 for your membership, which covers your first and last months payment and then $20.00 each month after is something you can’t let slip by. Take action now!
Click the Link Below to Started